Custom Search

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

23th Birthday


"...abang...sorry sgt2...!!!
Arrhh..pelupenye aku....
kat Kedah nie aku byk sgt makan semut!!!
Happy belated belated belated birthday...!!"

The conversation goes until near 11 o'clock while I'm doing my project brief and proposal. We talk about life, studies, and my final project too! =) Happy belated birthday org tua. Semoga apa yg kau hajati mendapat keredaan Allah dan diperkenankan hendakNya.


It's so significant to me...I'm 23 this year. Sudah dewasa!! I still remember I had written in a piece of paper 5 years ago, about what I want to achieve at this age and the future. Ayah force me to do so and i really hate it at that time. It's so irritated for me to write something when I was 18 years old about marriage, works, and so many things. Ayah is so specific in all this. Suddenly something driven me to do so. I put an age of 23, 27 and 35 what I want to achieve at that age. Now, I'm 23 and the things that i wrote 5 years ago are clearly happen. It's like a dream come true! Hoping to see a good sign for that 27 and 35 in the future!!!

We all have different journeys,
Different paths along the way,
We all were meant to learn some things,
but never meant to stay...

Our destination is a place,
Far greater than we know.
For some the journey's quicker,
For some the journey's slow.
And when the journey finally ends,
We'll claim a great reward,
And find an everlasting peace.

-Unknown-

3 comments:

  1. sumpah tirah BONGOK!! dia order semut goreng agak nya kt cafe hari2! HAHAHA!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...kesian kn your sister?? DUH~

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not in the list lol..ouch!

    ReplyDelete